We Put Your Message in the Customers Hand !
Target Your Customers where they are …..Right now!
While scouring the internet for ways of to promote our small business we found a way to directly engage our customers from any local demographic. So we decided to open Mobile Marketing Trends to consult other business owners to help develop a tailored marketing plan to create customer engagement and build brand loyalty .
Why Geofencing ?
Geofencing allows you to target an audience in any location – including at and near your competitors – and get them into your business.
Many businesses use geofencing to simply send special offers or message to customers when they walk or drive near a business’s location.
Real estate agencies can push notifications to possible buyers when they come near open houses .
A Bar in New Orleans can place a perimeter around the French Quarter. When tourists enter that zone a message is sent with a special offering, “Come visit us for 2 for 1 drink specials all night with this coupon!”
With ReachLocal GeoFence you can:
- Create a messaging zone around your business or competitors locations
- Clients that enter your zone receive your message
- Target users in any location, such as near your business, a competitor’s location, and more, through their mobile devices.
- Track if your ads are bringing consumers into your business to see real results and measure ROI.
- Generate awareness for your business cost-effectively from consumers near your business.